• Strain-Relief Devices and Cable Support Grips
• UL Listed (except 6C095) and CSA Certified.
• I-Grips for Hubbell Insulgrip Plugs and Connectors
• Strain relief devices control cable arc-of-bend and reduce high pull tensions on cordsets from wiring terminals. Fit all 2-, 3-, 4-, and 5-wire Hubbell Insulgrip plugs and connector bodies. Eye tabs fit under nylon cord clamp and screws slide through eyelet holes, securing grip in place. Made of high-strength, plastic-coated galvanized steel strand. Indoor use only.
• Note: Grip only; plug and connectors are not included.
I Grip Strain Relief Device, Cable Diameter Range 0.73-0.85in, Eye Length 1 1/2in, Eyelet Hole Diameter 0.203in, Mesh Length 6 1/2in, Fits Hubbell Plugs and Connectors
|Breaking Strength (Lb.)||1400|
|For Use With||Hubbell Insulgrip Plugs and Connectors|
|Size / Weight|
|Cable Dia. Range (In.)||0.73 to 0.85|
|Eye Length (In.)||1-1/2|
|Mesh Length (In.)||6-3/4|
|Eyelet Hole Dia. (In.)||.203|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: