House of Electrical is an authorized Rittal Modification Center. Thanks to our state-of-the-art modification capabilities, we offer unparalleled repeatability of precise, high-quality holes and cutouts. We can also assemble all Rittal’s accessories based on your required configuration.
Our services include:
- Quick conversion of DXF and CAD drawings
- Drilling, tapping & milling of enclosures that is completely automated in one cycle
- Stud welding
- Creation of holes, threads, and cutouts on mounting plates, doors, sidewalls, and enclosure housing
- Option to save program settings for identical future jobs, further speeding up the workflow
- Complete enclosure assembly services
- Machining for all standard materials, including steel, stainless steel, aluminum, various plastics, fiberglass, and copper enclosure housing
- Cam panels
Our expertise – your benefit.
Time is money, and labour is expensive. Rittal’s well-conceived, platform-independent TS 8 enclosure design enables fast and simple assembly. This means cost savings in daily work when you let the experts at House of Electrical assemble it quickly and efficiently for you!
Assembly Services include:
- Baying Freestanding Enclosures together
- Sidewalls installed
- Fan/Filter and A/C’s installed
- Standard Accessories installed
Modified enclosures made from:
- Mild carbon steel
- Stainless steel
- Die-cast aluminum
- Composite materials including PVC, polycarbonate, thermoplastic, and fiberglass
Configure your enclosure online
Simply select your preferred enclosure system and start configuring your enclosure. You can track the progress of your configuration at any time with 3D visualization.
What we offer:
Rittal's Perforex machining center reduces lead times and in-house labor costs.
Any program setting can be saved for future, identical jobs, thus speeding up the workflow.
Holes, threads and cutouts can be created on mounting plates, doors, sidewalls, and the enclosure housing