• Strain-Relief Devices and Cable Support Grips
• UL Listed (except 6C095) and CSA Certified.
• Bus-Drop Cable Support Grips
• Safe, easy, and economical method to support flexible-cord or bus-drop cable. Galvanized wire mesh ensures holding power. Single eye easily attaches to any hanger. For indoor use only. Suitable for assembly equipment in manufacturing, processing, or material handling applications.
• Note: Always use a Safety Factor in application. Never use grips at tensions up to listed breaking strength. Recommended Safety Factor of 10.
Cable Support Grip, Breaking Strength 550 Pounds, Cable Diameter Range 0.43 - 0.56in, Eye Length 6in, Mesh Length 4 3/4in, For Bus Drop Cable, Single Eye, Steel
|Breaking Strength (Lb.)||550|
|Size / Weight|
|Cable Dia. Range (In.)||0.43 to 0.56|
|Eye Length (In.)||6|
|Mesh Length (In.)||4-3/4|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: